Friday, August 06, 2010

Blondal is a evil polar bear














Figure 1: Polar Bear rule..reap the profits at a max., tell workers to work harder, and pay them peanuts.The Swedsih way....and they pride themselves in social benefits..how about us..the Asian slaves of the Polar Bear Empire!!!!

They made us sign a fucking form saying we agree to lose 1 day of our pathetic annual leave because we will be going back half an hour early during Puasa...



As peter said.....Chinaman and ang moh.....typical....

And I have learned that some Malaysian Chinese think all uneducated Malay men as sexual perverts based on a conversation at the office......

Pity no Indian in the offcie,, else I can stereotype them....but I got enough of that from the past 3 years and I have made my final conclusion about Indians.....

No comments: