Friday, August 21, 2009

Again

Currently
Yup, in a few minutes, I will start fasting in Adelaide for the fourth year. I can't sleep, despite working working out a the gym from 3.30-5.30mpm.....but I feel very refreshed. After too much noise and lights being switched on and off( my fault for sleeping in the living room..dunno why..feel like sleeping there)..i decided to have an early sahur, fold the brochures for delivery in a few hours, wait for subuh(finally) and watch some anime( and write this entry!!!).

The only exciting thing that occurred to me this week is this e-mail
Hi gang,

I've finished going over the draft you gave me (Martin, it's the copy the guys would have emailed you with).

You've done a really great job; this version is worlds ahead of the last version. It reads well, it shows coherent thought and good depth of information presented. Of course, it still needs to fill in some areas, but if you write it at the same level that you've written the rest of the report, it should attract a good score.

One area that I didn't pay close attention was the wear component design; I trust Martin would be able to give better feedback on the technical content.

Come harrass me sometime to give you back the marked copy.

Erk

After all thos sarcasm and jabbing statements he make continuously everytime we're working in the lab, Erwin finally gave us some praises..hooray!!.But I am still sceptical about his feedback, he did say our prelim was OK but he gave us bad marks anyway....so still need to be careful.

Final Year Presentation
And another exciting thing is I AM GOING TO HAVE MY FINAL PROJECT PRESENTATION ON RAYA!!! AT 130PM IN SOME GOD FORSAKEN ROOM IN ENGINEERING SOUTH!...WHAT A RAYA I'LL HAVE THIS YEAR!!!.

Something to lookf forward to
Our Gold Coast trip has managed to gather a gaggle of final year losers and a couple of lost first and third years who are so lame that they've never been to the Gold Coast while other juniors have been there like 2 years ago!!! It does not matter...we have booked 2 awesome apartments in front of Miami beach(yeah each of us are gonna have a bed to our own..no shitty backpackers or cramming 12 people into an aprtment)....so WE WILL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY GUYS AMONG ADELAIDE'S MALAYSIANS TO HAVE A PROPER GOLD COAST HOLIDAY..YEAH!!!....NO 'BUDGET BUDGET'..IT'S AN ALL OUT HOLIDAYS SINCE MOST OF US ARE GRADUATING..YEAH!!!..WE'RE GONNA ENJOY OURSELVES!!!

Gym
Met Mat from Gepp Cross at the gym today.....and some other guy I dunno. His first day at the gym. So invited him9and the other guy) to do workout on Wednesdays and probably Friday during Ramadhan...we both believe we can shed 10kg in 4 weeks..banzai!!!!Will be looking forward to it.

Assignments
Naturally for any engineering students, it's piling up. Did some stupid law essay yesterday with Neo, Tawakal,Apam,Acap, and Alif at CATS. Didn't like it but since it's not mathematical or need MATLAB, I'd prefer the essay anytime over the MATLAB assignment for Advanced Topic for Aerospace Engineering.Wrote a proper answer to the first Law Assignment question and seems I was probably the only only one in my group to actually di anything that Marius(my group mate) says he loves me...ewww. hope they give a really good peer review for my stuff...heh.

No comments: